Day 9 of adrian mills design stuff



So after just finishing showing my sketchbooks from the last 30 plus I thought I try another project in which I have been thinking about for some time.
~
I’m putting up work on #etsy every day from home painted cups to paintings , prints etc.
~
So you can buy a piece of adrian mills design stuff that is affordable.
~
https://www.etsy.com/uk/shop/adrianmillsdesign
~
~
Day Eight ~
~
A individual new design hand-painted/ hand-drawn cup featuring eight (8) bears in blue and orange. 
~
These are on porcelain cups and dishwasher proof and come in a hand designed box.
~
£12.00 plus p&P
~
#stillopen #brighton #hove #myart #localart #loveart #handpainted #project  #etsyartists #originalart #esty #artistmind #buywhatyoulove #artshop #free #loveart #adrianmillsdesign  #図 #creative #project #bears #orange #blue 

Comments