Day 5 of adrian mills design stuff

So after just finishing showing my sketchbooks from the last 30 plus I thought I try another project in which I have been thinking about for some time.

I plan to put up work on #etsy and on my website every day from home painted cups to paintings , prints etc and build up a body of work.

So you can buy a piece of adrian mills design stuff that is affordable.

Day Five~

A individual hand-painted cup based on my design of my “Cat Lady “ with a lady on both sides and a cat resting on her shoulder. 

 These are on porcelain cups and dishwasher proof. 

#stillopen #brighton #hove #myart #localart #loveart #handpainted #project  #etsyartists #originalart #esty #artistmind #buywhatyoulove #artshop #free #loveart #adrianmillsdesign  #図 #creative #project

Comments