Day 1 of adrian mills design stuff




UPDATED ~ SOLD ~
So after just finishing showing my sketchbooks from the last 30 plus I thought I try another project in which I have been thinking about for some time.

I plan to put up work on #etsy and on my website every day from home painted cups to paintings , prints etc and build up a body of work.

So you can buy a piece of adrian mills design stuff that is affordable.

https://www.etsy.com/uk/shop/adrianmillsdesign

Day One ~

A individual hand-painted fox cup based on my original design of “moving to the city” in which it’s hard to see foxes in the countryside now and mostly see them in cities.  These are on porcelain cups and dishwasher proof.
#stillopen #brighton #hove #myart #localart #loveart #handpainted #project  #etsyartists #originalart #esty #artistmind #buywhatyoulove #artshop #free #loveart #adrianmillsdesign  #図 #creative #project

Comments