How Many Picture Books ...Day One ....


Happy New Year to you all. 
So what is this new blog i can hear you all wondering or dreading.

Well its a idea i had a long time when i was working on the Daredevil fly to see how many ideas and books i can get out .
I haven't got my books out and would be interested to see it from the first idea to the finished piece , the changing of the stories and the journey that i take.
The first idea was to 12 but thats just mad so i think at the moment its three but things are to change every day as paid work gets in the way .
i will also be opening a you tube and writing to every paper as well as contracting the big art work.
lets see where this takes us,

I have 6 ideas of books but they have all middles ,or ends or beginning and nothing is finished. These will be the stuff that you will see.

I hope you follow me on this mad journey on both of my blogs.


Comments