Workshops In Suffolk And Moving Studios..

Hello All.
Been A Long Time Since I Have Been On This Blog..The Reason I Have Moved Studios And House. Very Strange To Pack My Art Up And Not Known Where Things Are And Good To See Now Much Work I Have Done, So I Thought I Have A Bit Of Time Off Work For A Bit In Till I Am Settled In.

Also During This Time I Was Proud To Do A Workshop In A Middle School In Suffolk For World Book Day. This Involved Me Showing My Work And My Drawing A Book Project And Them To Think About Books And Where They Would Like To Be During The Day Reading A book.I Think And Hope They Liked My Art And Loved Giving Out Autographs To So Many Children.

So Sad to Hear That The Government Is closing down This Middle School As it Really Was A Little Family.

So Proud to Be A Artist On That Day ..




Comments

  1. Adrian I have missed your artwork on instagram! I just had to Google and find what you've been up to. I hope you are well and hope to see more wonderful illustrations from you! - Kristen (instagram: kristenhull)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment