Feature In Business Boom

Pleased to say i have had a feature in a online magazine this week for Business Boom Collective, a online magazine in which showcases and promote the best emerging creative students, graduates, freelancers and businesses from the UK and beyond.
Do have a look at the marvelous work in Business Boom

             Artist & Illustrator Adrian Mills

Freelance artist and illustrator Adrian Mills is our featured creative this afternoon. Currently based in Suffolk, Adrian studied for a BA Hons in Fine Art, followed by an MA in Children’s Book Illustration at Cambridge School of Art (ARU). With an obvious passion for drawing, Adrian enjoys documenting everyday life in illustrative form, whether that be at home, on the tube or down the market – here we showcase some of his recent work.  
“I cant remember when I first started drawing, I think it must have been when everyone else was learning to write; maybe it was as a result of too much 70s television! My style has changed over the years and at the moment, it consists of pen and ink drawings with a vibrant mix of colour.”
“I enjoy creating fun, characterful and contemporary illustrations with an aim to appeal to both children and adults. I recently worked on a one-year project, throughout which I did a drawing a day of things that I saw on my travels; this project taught me a lot and in fact made me see life differently. I have always been interested in seeing everyday things and linking them together artistically.”
adrian mills artwork
illustration by adrian mills
“Some of these images were shown in a online magazine (Mouth London) – from the project into the tube life series. I am just about to set up another year-round project based on children’s book illustration.”
illustration of london underground
ice cream truck illustration
illustration by adrian mills
“I have met so many wonderful artists on my travels so far and can’t wait to see how my own work develops in the future!”
Adrian Mills art
See more from Adrian on his blog at adrianmillsillustration.blogspot.co.uk, Society6Etsy and follow onFacebook, Linkedin and Twitter @adrianmillsarts.

Comments