Work In Mouthlondon

I am pleased to say that my new article is in Mouthlondon

City Life: Landmarks & Crowds

Landmarks & CrowdsWhen travelling through London to draw these images, I went to the main landmarks and what a busy place it was! Sale sale sale and lots of worried men.
It got me thinking that when you live in London after a while you miss the main areas.
A friend of mine who lives in Essex said they had never been to London and was asking met where to go? We chatted about all the main areas: Oxford street, Leicester Square and Parliament to name a few. It must be exciting to see these places for the first time, the wonder of them.
Landmarks & Crowds1But there is more to London, much more! Hidden streets, secret history and little villages to find with everyday people.
I wonder what anyone else thinks?
Check out more work  from illustrator Adrian Mills.
His website here and his Twitter.
Follow Me on Pinterest

Comments