Drawing a wedding and publishing houses

Well what a week, i have been drawing lots and started a rough draft of a new children's book and now working on the finished pieces ready to send off. Im looking forward to showing you all the images and the news on this.Hopefully be done by next week so watch out publishing companys!!!

Also this week I was featured in the final major project of a degree.I had my work on a visual wall.Thank you for using my work miss bird.

I was also very lucky to be asked to go to a friends wedding and draw the Wedding as they know how much I like drawing and follow my drawing a day project. I only have rough drafts at the moment (see Image) but will be finished soon.it seems all weddings are different and lovely to sit there and show people my work.Hopefully I do this again and yes I am for hire.



Comments