Six months in (a drawing a day of life project 2011-2012)

Yes another Monday.
Been working on my drawing a day project mainly this week the beach .I worked out that I don't draw too many people and also been enjoying the sunshine and the sea.
This week it is 6 months to go till the end or 6 months since the beginning of the project.It has been a great thing to do and so many people comment on it and have picked up their sketchbooks to draw.

On the next book (5) i am hopefully going to be making prints of that book,a different size so you wont see the middle spread.I look forward to seeing what happens with that.

Please note i have also put up some links of my favourite bloggers and a translate button with googlePlus links on the sidebar with a subscribe to button.

media- various

Comments