blogs and drawing and meetings

hello my arty friends,sorry i havent been on my blog for a wee while,been in wales and drawing away,so i hope you are all fine and being arty in the sunshine.
as to what i have been up to,i still doing my drawing a day,only have another 10 months left!!!!.Hope you enjoy the best of there 

As to the meetings ,met up with the wonderful mr Pie corbett in london talking art and drinking beer,a good meeting and off in a min to do more work on the book.

have a great week drawing my friends and remember ours is a life to draw..












Comments

  1. Hmm, you may have inspired me to do a drawing a day too.

    Lisa

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great drawings. I should get out more with my sketchbook. It's so tempting to stay inside when it rains. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Really like these drawings - and the paint too!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cool artwork over here, I'm currently starting my degree in fine arts and I really want to learn more. What do you think of this blog, is it worth trying to do something like this to make a career?
    Drawings Paintings Prints
    I really would like to live only by making art.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment